The RICS is the world's leading professional status in land, real estate, infrastructure and construction - our Managing Director, David James is a Fellowship member, FRICS.
David attended a full day's APC Assessor Training workshop at RICS HQ in London on 24 February.
Becoming an APC assessor can make a difference to your career, your firm and the next generation of chartered surveyors. APC assessors play a very important role. Along with interviewing candidates at their final assessments, they sit on a panel that decides whether candidates have the knowledge and skills needed to become chartered surveyors.
Make a difference to you
Working as an APC assessor can be personally rewarding and satisfying. It can:
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the APC process
- Be useful in your day-to-day work, particularly if you are a supervisor or counsellor
- Contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development
- Open up valuable networking opportunities
Make a difference to your firm
With your new skills and increased knowledge of the APC process, you can:
- Give your firm useful guidance and insight
- Help your employer to recruit new trainees
- Become an excellent supervisor or counsellor
Make a difference to your profession
By working as an APC assessor, you can:
- Help to maintain the high professional standards expected of chartered surveyors
- Put something back into the surveying profession
- Help raise the profile of RICS and its members around the world
To register your interest or for further information about becoming an APC Assessor please email firstname.lastname@example.org